Monday, February 05, 2007

Welcome to the switcherguide.

Hello.

So what is this? In the last few months (or is it years?) I have been helping my family, my girlfriend, my friends, and coworkers fix, shop for, and learn about Mac's. Apple is doing well these days, if you didn't know this, it is time to move out under that rock. With all of this movement, there is a new breed roaming this tech landscape, the switchers. That is where I come in. I've been using Mac's for years. I'm not saying that to impress in a "Oh, look at me, I am on the bleeding edge" sorta way, I am just stating the truth.

I use them at work and play and for some odd reason my brain is perfectly designed to remember the oddest key combinations imaginable. Go figure, but my oddities are your gain. So take advantage.

This blog exists for you. It will contain all the junk that has stayed in my head after helping and continuing to help everyone who needs Mac help.

That stated, email, IM, call, comment away and as always, I will try to help.

No comments: